||Membrane Area ft2(m2)
||Salt Rejection %
||Product Flow Rate gpd (m3/d)
||Feed Spacer Thickness mil
- If pressure greater than the osmotic pressure is applied to the high concentration the direction of water flow through the membrane can be reversed. This is called reverse osmosis (abbreviated RO)
- TM-Series Element: Several spiral elements are connected together within a pressure vessel, and several vessels are connected together within the filter system. The vessels allow permeate to collect in a tube in the center of each spiral-wound element before flowing out to a holding tank or drain depending on the application
- Removal of dissolved salts: Reverse osmosis can stably and effectively remove dissolved salts, dissolved organic substances (trihalomethane, its precursors, agricultural chemicals, etc.), and micro fine particles (living germs, dead germs, and many other micro fine particles) from water. Thus it is ideal for a wide area of applications ranging from production of ultra pure water to desalination of seawater
CAT PUMPS has been a leader selling precision triplex reciprocating pumps and systems for more than forty years.
CAT PUMPS are triplex, positive displacement, reciprocating, high pressure pumps.
- Triplex piston pumps
- Triplex plunger pumps
A wide range of pump options are available that can meet various requirements:
- Flow: 0.13 to 240 gpm (0.49 to 908 lpm)
- Pressure: 100 to 10,000 psi (6.9 to 689 bar)
- The most cost-effective design for achieving high efficiency and low pulsation
- Custom engineering of industrial pumping systems to meet any application and installation requirements
- Each system includes all required safety and pressure regulation valves to assure optimum performance and safety
- Pumping liquids at high temperatures
Applications such as:
- Vehicle Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Reverse Osmosis/Desalination
- Commercial Cleaning
- Government and Military
- Food Processing
- Oil and Gas
Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) centrifugal pumps for harsh environment
Fybroc is a world leader in design and production of reinforced fiberglass pumps for corrosive and other difficult liquids such as:
- Corrosive acids
- Salt water
- Available in many different configurations, sizes, capacities, and materials
Advantages over exotic metal pumps normally required for Lower cost, Lighter weight, Dramatically improved service for lifetime.
Milton Roy manufactures water and wastewater treatment products for municipal and industrial markets including metering pumps, plunger pumps, agitators, dosing controllers.
Liquid Metronics Incorporated (LMI) is the leading manufacturer of chemical metering pumps, controllers and accessories.
Electronic and motor-driven metering pumps and controllers for simple chemical addition, to complete systems to control conductivity, pH and ORP.
DOSAPACK® metering packages:
Compact and self-contained, metering packages are ideal for preparing, storing and injecting chemical solutions.
Filternox Self Cleaning Filter
Filternox currently provide filtration solutions and services in more than 50 different countries with more than 5000 filters at hundreds of locations, with exports amounting to 75% of our total sales.
Filternox® Automatic Self Cleaning Filters, developed by Turkish engineers and produced by Antel, includes:
- A complete stainless steel structure
- High filtration area
- Long-lived filter elements
- Automatic back flushing system
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Significant decrease in operating costs
- Increased efficiency
- Effective filtration of well water
- Reduces operating costs
- Eliminates down time for maintenance
- Preventing equipment damage caused by high dirt loads
Cooling Tower and HVAC:
- Possible use of sidestream or full flow applications
- Avoid system maintenance shut downs
- Decrease of chemical consumption for water conditioning
Surface Water, Ultra-Filtration and Reverse Osmosis:
- Coarse and fine automatic filtration for lake and river water purification
- Patented new technology
- High dirt removal efficiency with two consecutive stages of advanced vacuum nozzle cleaning system
- Complete prevention of consequent loss of efficiency in heat exchangers, nozzles, ion exchange systems, seals, membranes and other sensitive equipment
- Protects irrigation and fertilizing systems from all kinds of particles
- Assured years of continued operation without the clogging of drippers, and sprinklers and such
- Patented technology
- Perfect water purification solution for golf courses, agriculture and gardening
- Spun, yarn, pleated, grooved, CTO, UDF, and resin type filter cartridges
- Our filters are available in different sizes and micron rating to cover a wide range of uses
HARMSCO Filtration Products
Harmsco Inc., manufacturer of liquid filtration solutions, offers products up to 0.375 micron and 200 m3/hr in single units such as:
- Water filters
- Residential filtration solutions
- Industrial cartridges
- Cartridge Housings
- Whole house filter solutions
- Harmsco® Hurricane® and Waterbetter® filter series
- Potable, municipal, ground, process, surface, storm water, and wastewater filtration solutions custom engineered and manufactured
Big Bubba Cartridge Filters
WATTS is a global provider of plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings.
Big Bubba offers non metallic filter housings for high flow rates at a low cost offering proprietary cartridge filters.
Big Bubba filters are ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Sea water applications due to non-corrosive construction
- Commercial filtration
- Industrial filtration
- Residential filtration