We, at Concorde Trading Co. are committed to provide quality products and services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with ISO 14001: 2004 and all relevant environmental legislation and will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance using the following measures:-
- The control of emissions and discharges consequential upon our Operations to ensure these have minimal detrimental effect upon the environment.
- The control of odour, noise and litter to eliminate or minimize the effects on surrounding areas.
- To optimize raw materials usage and conversion efficiencies including the rework and/or recycling of scrap.
- To seek to reduce the consumption of materials, fuel & energy used in our operations.
- Compliance with environmental legislation and regulations.
- To take account of the concerns of interested parties such as regulators, shareholders, suppliers, employees and the public.
- To communicate this policy to all members of the organization and ensure all are trained in their respective environmental responsibilities.
- To make this Environmental Policy available to customers and the public on demand.
The introduction and implementation of this Policy is a commitment of Concorde Trading Management and a shared responsibility of all our employees.
The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the company’s overall Environmental Management review system.
Rev. 1 02/01/2012
CONCORDE TRADING CO.